- Apr 17, 2018WGEN Parameters Estimation Tool
Using Microsoft Access. Version 0.18.03
- Jan 3, 2018 QSWAT 1.5
QGIS interface for SWAT
- Oct 16, 2017 WET - Water Ecosystems Tool
Advanced lake and reservoir modeling coupled to SWAT
- May 11, 2017
China Meteorological Assimilation Driving Datasets for the SWAT Model (reference paper)
- May 3, 2017 SWAT Output Viewer
A tool to quickly view and analyze outputs
- Feb 21, 2016 SWAT-MODFLOW v2
- Jan 24, 2017 ArcSWAT 2012.10.19
For ArcGIS 10.4, 10.3, and 10.2
- Jan 24, 2017 SWATeditor 2012.10.19
Companion to ArcSWAT
- Dec 23, 2016 SWAT2012 rev. 664
Executables and source code
- Jan 11, 2017 SWAT Check 22.214.171.124
Identify potential model input problems
- Dec 2016 SWAT-CUP 126.96.36.199
SWAT calibration/uncertainty or sensitivity
- Jun 14, 2016CMhyd
Climate Model data for hydrologic modeling
- Mar 8, 2016SLEEP Tool
Soil-Landscape Estimation and Evaluation Program
- Introducing a new open source GIS user interface for the SWAT model
- Review of Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) applications in Brazil: Challenges and prospects
- Lead-off Articles for SWAT Special Issues & Sections
- SWAT2012 Input/Output File Documentation
- Conservation Practice Modeling Guide for SWAT and APEX
- Agricultural Policy Environmental EXtender (APEX) Model: An Emerging Tool for Landscape and Watershed Environmental Analyses
- SWAT Literature Database
- Comprehensive review of SWAT model paper
- Apr 30 - May 4, 2018 College Station, TX, USA Beginner and Advanced SWAT Workshops
- May 14-18, 2018 Isfahan, Iran SWAT Conference & Workshops
- Jul 2-5, 2018 Vienna, Austria Central-European SWAT Workshops
- Jul 9-12, 2018 Murcia, Spain Beginner and Advanced SWAT Workshops
Sep 17-21, 2018
2018 International SWAT Conference & Workshops
Save the date! More information coming soon.
- Postdoc Position at INIA in Water Resources - Posted October 2017
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Watershed Modeling - University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada - Posted September 2017
- 10 Postdoctoral Fellowships offered by INIA, Uruguay - Posted September 2017
Looking for job opportunities related to SWAT and/or watershed modeling? Check out our listing.
We are looking for help reviewing SWAT peer-reviewed journal papers from the community. Please sign up as a volunteer.
The 2018 International SWAT Conference and Workshops will be held at Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium, September 17-21. Submit an abstract and get more information.
Call for Papers 2017-18
We are collecting interest for submissions to four SWAT Special Issue journals. You do not need to have presented at a SWAT conference in order to submit a paper. If you know others interested, please forward this information to them. The journals are:
Please fill out this form if you are interested in submitting a paper.
Additional Call for Papers
Special Issue "Application of the China Meteorological Assimilation Driving Datasets for the SWAT Model (CMADS) in East Asia"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 December 2018
The Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) is a public domain model jointly developed by USDA Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS) and Texas A&M AgriLife Research, part of The Texas A&M University System. SWAT is a small watershed to river basin-scale model to simulate the quality and quantity of surface and ground water and predict the environmental impact of land use, land management practices, and climate change. SWAT is widely used in assessing soil erosion prevention and control, non-point source pollution control and regional management in watersheds. Read our fact sheet and disclaimer.