- Jan 22, 2015 QSWAT
Beta version of a QGIS interface for SWAT
- Dec 17, 2014 Climate Change Data
Download global CMIP3 data for SWAT
- Dec 15, 2014 SWAT2012 rev. 635
Executables and source code
- Sep 10, 2014 ArcSWAT 2012.10.16/15
10.16 is for ArcGIS 10.2; Fixes a bug in watershed delineation not present in other versions. 10.15 is for ArcGIS 10.1 SP1, and 10.0 SP5
- Jun 24, 2014 SWATeditor 2012.10.15
Companion to ArcSWAT
- Aug 13, 2014 SWAT Check
Identify potential model input problems
- Lead-off Articles for SWAT Special Issues & Sections
- SWAT2012 Input/Output File Documentation
- Conservation Practice Modeling Guide for SWAT and APEX
- Agricultural Policy Environmental EXtender (APEX) Model: An Emerging Tool for Landscape and Watershed Environmental Analyses
- SWAT Literature Database
- Comprehensive review of SWAT model paper
Looking for job opportunities related to SWAT and/or watershed modeling? Check out our listing.
We are looking for help reviewing SWAT peer-reviewed journal papers from the community. Please sign up as a volunteer.
The Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) is a public domain model jointly developed by USDA Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS) and Texas A&M AgriLife Research, part of The Texas A&M University System. SWAT is a small watershed to river basin-scale model to simulate the quality and quantity of surface and ground water and predict the environmental impact of land use, land management practices, and climate change. SWAT is widely used in assessing soil erosion prevention and control, non-point source pollution control and regional management in watersheds. Read our fact sheet and disclaimer.