- Jul 14, 2016 SWAT-MODFLOW
- Jun 14, 2016CMhyd
Climate Model data for hydrologic modeling
- Jun 8, 2016SWAT Weather Database
User-friendly tool to store and process daily weather data for SWAT projects
- Mar 8, 2016SLEEP Tool
Soil-Landscape Estimation and Evaluation Program
- Jan 13, 2016 QSWAT 1.3
QGIS interface for SWAT
- Oct 6, 2015 ArcSWAT 2012.10.18
For ArcGIS 10.3, 10.2 and 10.1 SP1
- Sep 14, 2015 SWATeditor 2012.10.18
Companion to ArcSWAT
- Jul 17, 2014 SWAT Check 1.2
Identify potential model input problems
- Jun 2015 SWAT-CUP 22.214.171.124
SWAT calibration/uncertainty or sensitivity
- May 18, 2015 SWAT2012 rev. 637
Executables and source code
- Dec 17, 2014 Climate Change Data
Download global CMIP3 data for SWAT
- Review of Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) applications in Brazil: Challenges and prospects
- Lead-off Articles for SWAT Special Issues & Sections
- SWAT2012 Input/Output File Documentation
- Conservation Practice Modeling Guide for SWAT and APEX
- Agricultural Policy Environmental EXtender (APEX) Model: An Emerging Tool for Landscape and Watershed Environmental Analyses
- SWAT Literature Database
- Comprehensive review of SWAT model paper
- Jul 25-29, 2016 Beijing, China 2016 International SWAT Conference & Workshops
- Aug 1-5, 2016 Purdue University, IN, USA Beginner and Advanced SWAT Workshops
- Nov 26 - Dec 3, 2016 Dakar, Senegal International conference On African Large River Basins Hydrology
- Nov 28 - Dec 9, 2016 IIT Madras, India Hydroinformatics for Integrated Water Resources Management
Jun 26-30, 2017
2017 International SWAT Conference & Workshops
Save the date! More information to come.
- PhD student opportunity at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in the Biological Systems Engineering Department (posted July 2016)
- Associate Assistant Academic Staff - PhD Scholarship - 100% - Hydrology, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (posted June 2016)
Looking for job opportunities related to SWAT and/or watershed modeling? Check out our listing.
We are looking for help reviewing SWAT peer-reviewed journal papers from the community. Please sign up as a volunteer.
Beijing Normal University is hosting the 2016 International SWAT Conference and Workshops July 25-29, 2016. Visit the conference website to view presentations.
2016 AGU Fall Meeting
Held December 12-16 in San Francisco, AGU’s Fall Meeting is the largest Earth and space science meeting in the world. Please submit your abstracts to our Large-scale Watershed Modeling and Data Uncertainty on Hydrologic and Water Quality Processes session. Contact Haw Yen for more information.
PHOENIX Soil Carbon and Nitrogen Model
Cesar Izaurralde, Bill McGill, and Jimmy Williams have incorporated the PHOENIX soil carbon and nitrogen model into APEX, giving users the option of choosing either the CENTURY or PHOENIX approaches to simulating soil carbon and nitrogen dynamics. For more information contact Dr. Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) is a public domain model jointly developed by USDA Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS) and Texas A&M AgriLife Research, part of The Texas A&M University System. SWAT is a small watershed to river basin-scale model to simulate the quality and quantity of surface and ground water and predict the environmental impact of land use, land management practices, and climate change. SWAT is widely used in assessing soil erosion prevention and control, non-point source pollution control and regional management in watersheds. Read our fact sheet and disclaimer.