Publications MANAGE Database
Measured Annual Nutrient loads from AGricultural Environments
The primary objective of this effort was to compile measured annual nitrogen (N) and phosphorus (P) load and concentration data representing field-scale transport from agricultural and forest land uses.
The resulting publicly available data base provides:
- measured nutrient load and concentration data in runoff and drainage and corresponding watershed characteristics from numerous field-scale studies,
- readily accessible, easily queried information to support water quality management, modeling, and future research design, and
- a platform allowing user input of additional project-specific data.
- The MANAGE Drain Load database: Review and compilation of more than fifty years of North American drainage nutrient studies
- 4R Water Quality Impacts:An Assessment and Synthesis of Forty Years of Drainage Nitrogen Losses
- Expansion of the Manage Database with Forest and Drainage Studies